What is the most important aspect to know ?
You qualify with your point you got as individual or in the team as a person, indepent of the distance
that means if you are 35
- and wins Sprint Solo in Rheinsberg you get points 100 point for that
- and wins im Team Halfmarathon Backwaterman im Team with somebody over 90 you get 150 points
- in total for the european rankin you will have 250 points
and you can start with direct qualification in Sprint and Halfmarathon 2024
Do I have to register specifically ?
No, you have to register as usual at your event for your distance you choose and you will be automatically added to the ranking system
please note: in Germany you have to give individually your agreement at the event for using your data for ranking reasons
Do I have to start always with the same partner?
No, the points are added individually to you as person, independent of Solo or Team and independent of the partner.
Is it allowed to change a partner for different Championships like long, half, ..
Yes, you can start Solo or with any partner who also have the official ranking status for championships or direct qualification
How are the qualifier results 2022 and 2023 taken into account?
In 2022 and 2023 you will not need any qualification. The points from 2022 onwards are taken in account for the official ranking and you will need
- direct qualification as first , that means first in sprintin 2022 or 2023 means direct qualification for Sprint Championships 2024
- the ranking of the first 250 and
- at least 2 qualifier events
How many point do I get for the different distances?
The wins will get
200 points for Marathon/long
150 points for Halfmarathon /middle
100 points for Spirnt
see the link for more details